This is was happened and a few other things like couch cushions turned upside down or picture and books rearranged. Calvin wants to build an even stronger trap next year. We'd better get to work if we are going to make it strong enough for next year.
He colored the toliet water green. I think he was a little ticked off.


5 comments:
I like the idea of St. Patrick Day. We don´t have that in Germany. But what was the toilet picture for? I just don´t get it.
How fun...Hey, the Leprechaun came to our house too. We didn't catch him again this year, darn it. He was very mischevious as usual and made a mess. However, he didn't turn the toilet water green. I hope he dosen't get any silly ideas. :-)
I used to be fun like you, but I ran out of energy this year. Unfortunately, with both kids staying home from school with sickness, St. Patrick's Day went by unnoticed and uncelebrated. I heard all about the Leprechaun at your house though. Tanner was quite amazed at the toilet water. You are too funny and such a fabulous mom!
loved the toilet water idea, thanks for that!!
your st. patricks day activities are SOOO cute! i can't wait until i have kids to celebrate those little holidays with (josh just doesn't appreciate them as much as kids would). also, that story below about david is so sweet... that's so great that kyle came to see him. you know that david will remember that party for the rest of his life! also, congrats on hitting the 13 year mark!!!! i actually remember your wedding day- your pretty dress and serving at your reception! wow, it seems like it was only like 5 years ago!
Post a Comment