Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I love my doctor!!

I had an appointment today and my blood pressure looks fabuloso. Here's the best part, my doctor said that he may go ahead and induce on my dad's birthday. I didn't even have to ask. Still keeping my fingers crossed. :)

I'm going to have to wait that long anyway.
1. Brooklyn has a recital this Friday.
2. Neighbor's birthday open house that my committee is in charge of this Sunday.
3. Calvin has to recite a nursery rhyme for his class on Friday, March 20th.
4. Brooklyn has Violin Federation on Saturday, March 21th.
5. I'm in charge of the Ward Talent Show on Friday, March 27th.
6. Not to mention that I've committed to helping in their classes each week.
7. And this couldn't have worked out better, my kids go off track March 27th for three weeks. Perfect.

I'm just grateful that my doctor is thoughtful and considerate of my wishes even though they are not what they would normally do. Even if it doesn't come down to what I'd like, I'm just grateful that he was willing to talk about it.

4 comments:

schielefamily said...

I am glad that your blood pressure ist just fine. These are many activities you have going on around the birth of your baby. Please don´t get too stressed and take your time out when you feel it is the moment for it. I´d love to see the Ward Talent Show. Is it only for kids or also for the adults? Does your family perform anything?

Emily said...

Wow! You do have a lot going on! Ho exciting to only have a few more weeks (although you look like you should have a few more months)! You look amazing!

B said...

Yeah! Glad you are feeling good! I can't believe it is that soon...Do you still go to Dr. Nelson? Remember, I am bringing you dinner! :-)

Brian and Kim said...

Nelson retired a few months after I had Calvin. I'm seeing Hanson at Jordan Valley. It's so nice to be closer.