Meet David!
This little guy is so lovable. He asked the bishop in our ward to give him a party. David is the biggest Ute fan I've ever seen. Yes, even more than my sweet hubby. He sits out on his lawn, sunshine or blizzard, on game days sporting his Ute attire. A neighbor who knows Kyle Whittingham, Utes football coach, gave me his email to invite him to come and wish David a "Happy Birthday."
The look on David's face when Whit walked in was absolutely priceless. He had tears of sheer joy. He loves Whit. Apparently he knows Whit really well. He's been involved on the sidelines several times during games and Kyle knew who he was when I emailed him.
He stayed for a good half hour and then had to leave. I was so grateful that he would take time out of his Sunday with his family and spend a few moments with him. It still puts a smile on my face when I think about the look on David's face. It was so beautifully unforgetable.


2 comments:
I love David already. It is so nice that your ward made a party for him and it seems he loved it like nothing else in the world. You are so good doing that for him.
Happy Birthday David!I heard it was a blast. Sorry the kids and I couldn't be there. Boyd said it was great. Good job as usual, Kim!
Post a Comment