
So, my sil called last night and asked if I'd like to go to the open house with her because her hubby ended up having to work.
This was my second time because I had taken my kids in January during the day while we were off track. We were by ourselves through most of the tour which worked out great for Calvin.
It was late and I was so tired but decided to go. I left my house at 8 pm and our tour started at 8:40 pm. Even though it was so late, I had a marvelous time. It was nice to go slow and look around more. It was calming, relaxing, the company was fantastic and I left feeling better than I had all day. Gotta love that!!
Thanks, Ashleigh!!


1 comment:
To go to the temple is always a great experience. But to look at everything normaly dressed up and without a special task is also something real special. I have only been once to the Freiberg Temple Open House when they rebuilt it some years ago. I wish I could have gone with you. Ashleigh, you did a great job in asking Kim to go with you.
Post a Comment