They moved him to another room out of the critical care/admitance room. He didn't budge the whole ride across the floor.
They put a ng tube through his nose and into his stomach. He didn't like having that done. He pushed his little body out of his snuggled resting spot and then fell fast asleep after they gave him his first feeding of 1&1/2 tsp of milk. Now we start teaching him to eat in order to come home in hopefully a week.


6 comments:
yeah! HE is such a little cutie! I am glad that he is off the ventilator!
I remember those days Ailey was in the Nicu.. They were long and hard.. Your an amazing women.. and keep strong. Our prayers are with you and baby Croy...
Congrats!! He is so cute!!
He is a cute little boy and he is strong. We keep on praying. I hope that you also get some rest during the time you spent with Croy.
We love you.
Can you really blame him about the tube thing? I don't think I would like it either. Good for him for putting up a fight! He is so adorable. I'm so happy that he is off the ventilator. Good to see him getting stronger and more independent. Hope the feeding continues to go well.
Love you!
Wow, Kim! Time flies when it's not you that's pregnant -- I can't believe Croy is here already! He is BEAUTIFUL and I'm so happy for you and your family. Glad he's off the ventilator and I hope he goes home with you very soon!
Kim- I didn't even know until Saturday that you had your baby! Congrats! I'm glad to hear he's doing better. Hope he will be home soon. He sure is a cutie! Let me know if you need anything. Love you!
Post a Comment