Thursday, January 27, 2011

I need some help...

I really want to repaint my bedroom. I have very similar furntire to this. It's a honey pine color right now. I have a mostly white duvet cover with red accents on it right now. I'd like to still use my duvet cover and the red accents. I like the wall color in this first pic.


Should I paint my funiture this antique color or

this black color?

I'll take any additional ideas too.

4 comments:

andrea said...

black. :)

Jackie said...

It depends on if you like to dust or not. We have black bedroom furniture and it is always covered in dust- especially since we leave ceiling fan on a lot. But I can dust it and 2 seconds later it's dusty again since it shows everything. :-)

l + j said...

i love antique colored furniture, however, i think if you're wanting to keep a light colored duvet cover, you'll like the look better if it is black. and if your bedroom set is like the first picture, it would look stunning in black! you can always do an antiqued black- with some sanding to show some different shades of brown/tan. good luck and post pictures!!

Brian and Kim said...

I love the sanding idea on the black. Thanks Liz! I will post pics as soon as I'm done. I'm going to paint the room and then start on the furniture.