Wednesday, January 19, 2011

We are having...

I don't know! We have decided not to find out. I've always found out before but I really want it to be a surprise on the D-day. I don't need anything for either gender. I have neutral crib bedding but lets be honest "it" will sleep with us. They ALL do:) Well, they used to until they got too big or kicked in their sleep a little too much. I have the big u/s in one month. I could have a gender ultrasound any time but I honestly have no desire. So if you will...think girlie thoughts for me. It really doesn't matter what "it" is just that we get to bring "it" home (hopefully right away). But if I had a choice I'd go for evening up the numbers around here.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

You are too cute for words missy!! I wish we lived closer every day!! I'm so excited for you!!

schielefamily said...

So lets hope for a girl now and a normal birth with taking the baby home right away. This time you will have that I am sure. Love ya.

Laura said...

I understand...but it's killing me. I will, however, be a supportive friend and quit bugging you about it. Sigh! Just kidding. Love you and I'm looking forward to meeting "it" when "it" arrives! :-)

Shauna said...

Okay, YOU don't have to find out, but you could at least have the Dr. put the gender in a little envelope so that Laura and I could take a peek and WE would know....that would be the unselfish thing to do. lol :-)

Brian and Kim said...

You, Laura, my mom and my 2 sisters:)