Hey everyone...I just wanted to update you on our little fam.
Croy
Favorite phrase: "ah, dang it"
Favorite food: bananas
Favorite show: any pbs show
Favorite character: Elmo (I had no idea he knew who Elmo was. He naps during that show but G-ma gave him Elmo slippers for Christmas and he hasn't taken them off)
Calvin
This young man has almost made it to 8. (Next Monday to be exact) Can you believe it? It blows my mind.
Favorite wii game: Donkey Kong
Favorite sport: Football (I bet you guessed it, right?! haha)
Favorite winter sport: Sledding
Favorite food: Salad
I have to mention that he LOVES Tae Kwon Doe.
Brooklyn
Favorite thing to do: Read (I bet you guessed that too:)
Favorite book series: "Queen's Theif" by Megan Whalen Turner
Favorite food: Steak with A-1
Favorite winter sport: Skiing
Favorite movie: "Lord of the Rings"
And of course, she LOVES to play her violin.
My Link
16 years ago


1 comment:
Thanks for that update. But I miss the update on you, Brian and the baby!!!
Love and miss you.
Post a Comment