Friday, January 14, 2011

Yummy!


I did it, I ordered it!! I can't wait for it to come. You must try the recipes on this site. www.ourbestbites.com I've loved every one I've tried and the treats...lets just say I can certainly pack on the lbs with these:D

3 comments:

Robin said...

So I went to their blog via your recommendation and EVERYTHING on it look sooo good!! I decided to try the toffee cookies that they had a recipe for today and they are by far my new favorite cookie. I told Phillip that all I want for valentines is their recipe book. ha ha. Thanks for the reference!!!

Brian and Kim said...

I'm so glad you liked them. I'll have to make those cookies. They sound delicious!

Natalie said...

oh great. Another cookbook that I am going to "have to get! " I collect cookbooks like I collect kids..and my cupboard is so full right now..but I for sure think this is one I will get. I love their website!! Thanks for the info!!