Tuesday, December 28, 2010

12 weeks, 12 weeks, 12 weeks...

We've made it to 12 weeks today!!! I just got back from my appointment. Things look good...strong heartbeat, good size, gaining weight (finally) thanks to fabulous dinner at the club (adult Christmas dinner with Grandma Shirley),a very delicious dinner Christmas Eve (Grandma Becky's round steak) and a scrumptious Christmas breakfast (Grandma Shriley's annual Christmas breakfast...yum!). I'll throw in "less stress" which probably helped too. ;)

I feel so blessed to have so many of our families close by. We had mounds of fun seeing everyone at Christmas time. Brian's family is huge on both his mom and dad's sides. We spent most of the Christmas week with all of them. I'm so impressed by the close relationships his cousins have and am so grateful to be a part of it. We spent Christmas night with my family. We had a blast playing games and enjoying one anothers company.

7 comments:

janemensel said...

Congratulations Kimmy! I have such a good feeling about you--things are looking great! Thanks for sharing and I gained weight this week too--but not for the amazing reason you did!!! Love you. Jane

Shauna said...

Yeah! Now 28 more to go.....I'm excited for you and praying for you! :-) P.S. Adopt me.

Brian and Kim said...

Jane, you crack me up skinny lady!! Love you!

28 more weeks?? Wait, subtract 3 weeks for a lazy placenta...hehehe!!

cami said...

CONGRATS!!!! That sounds like the best Christmas and New Years gift ever!! I know how hard it all is-been there, done that thats how I know how you're feeling-whoosh! Yea! Hoot hoot! Miss you Kim.

andrea said...

yay! couldn't be more happy for you guys! :)

schielefamily said...

I am so so happy for you. I also wish I could have been there and party with the whole family. I love the Fagergrens.

l + j said...

ahhh! best news ever!