My LOVE, My LIFE, My EVERYTHING
Not bad. So Croy and Calvin are in one room now? Adrian is almost 3 and he is not able to sleep in a big bed already. He would walk out all the time.
Congrats! Next time we see each other we need to talk about this! I am curious about the whole crib to bed transition...
Starr, smooth sailing for this little guy. And if he wakes up at night. I can get in with him and he doesn't get into the habit of coming to my room. I made that mistake with Calvin. Let me know what you decide with Mae.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Not bad. So Croy and Calvin are in one room now? Adrian is almost 3 and he is not able to sleep in a big bed already. He would walk out all the time.
Congrats! Next time we see each other we need to talk about this! I am curious about the whole crib to bed transition...
Starr, smooth sailing for this little guy. And if he wakes up at night. I can get in with him and he doesn't get into the habit of coming to my room. I made that mistake with Calvin. Let me know what you decide with Mae.
Post a Comment