Every summer Aunt Jane holds a violin concert. It's great to see how much these kids have improved over the year. They play quite a few of their songs that are in their books. They also get to have fun with a few fiddles songs. My favorite is "America the Beautiful." They did an amazing job! Then they finished it off with "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star."
This little bit of cuteness was sitting in front of me. This is Emily, Sarah's and Savannah's little sister, who is a twin. Her twin brother was off visiting others. I love her eyes. She is adorable!!
And Croy, who did pretty well through the whole program. He became comfortable with his surroundings and started venturing off. He checked out of few ladies purses and kept throwing his sippy cup into the flowers. So cute and so fun!!


3 comments:
I love it! You are so good to keep her in violin. I want to be like you, Kim. You are so cute, and I can't believe how grown up your kids are!
Great pictures Kim! I loved watching Croy during the concert. Brooklyn is an amazing violinist and a sweetheart as well. You do a great job with your kids.
So cute! Can't wait for Mae to play someday. Your little Brooklyn is AMAZING - it is so fun to be able to hear her play.
Post a Comment