I spent the evening with Brooklyn, Grandma Sandra, Grandma Becky, Aunt Debra and Karen. We went the Blue Iguana for some yummy dinner and the to the Capitol Theatre for a show. It is a must see especially if you have little kids. I wish I had brought Calvin. He would have loved it. The characters costumes are genius!!! They really brought those animals to life and going up and down the isles with them was one of the highlights. A great time was had by all!!
My Link
16 years ago



4 comments:
I loved that show too. I have seen it years ago but could watch it over and over again.
Oh how fun!!! I saw it on Broadway years ago. It was absolutely incredible. We had an opportunity to get tickets a year ago, but I wasn't quite in my right mind back then. How fun that you got to go with Brooklyn and the girls. Perfect memories!!!
So jealous! I've wanted to see that and thought that it must be amazing.
sooo jealous! i want to see it so badly...and you got to spend time with some of my favorite people in the whole world!
Post a Comment