Monday, April 12, 2010

You'd think I don't feed him...

This is where I found Croy. He crawls to the pantry, hides behind the panels, pulls food down and eats what he can open.

His most favorite food to find in there is "Marshmallow Mateys" as you can see. He is great at eating only the marshmallows but what little kiddo wouldn't.

He has managed to get out my left over fondant and eat through the bag to get to the fondant. YUCK!!


And of course, he can pry the lid off the cat food. Gag!!


I guess I need to feed him more:)

4 comments:

schielefamily said...

Yes Kim, give him food! A real Schnitzel please. He looks so cute and so inocent. Love him

Bonnie said...

Seriously, do I need to call the authorities on you?? Lol! Feed that boy! Look at him, can't you see he's fading away to nothing!
Just kidding, Kim! He's freaking adorable! I love babies in onesies!

Shauna said...

You know what the problem is, right? All you give him is finger foods, mushy stuff, and milk. Of course he's hungry. That boy wants a steak!

Laura said...

Awwww...how can you resist that face...it's saying...FEED ME MOM!!! LOL...so cute!