
I get it!! I get why guys like home improvement projects. It's more exhilarating than crafts or scrap booking:D You get done, put the tools away and admire your work. You also call all your friends and invite them over to admire your work as well. Home improving, functioning correctly, nicely completed projects are rejuvenating.
This last week, I successfully replaced my front door handle and installed a dishwasher. The door handle is gorgeous if I must say so and the dishwasher (blessed thing) is a non-leaking god-send. Ahhh...all I want for Mother's Day is more and more POWER tools.


5 comments:
I have to agree. I love installing a fan and feeling the accomplishment of a job well done. You are such a talented handy women and such a quick learner. I love ya to death sis.
You are truly amazing....my home fix-it hero! I'm not quite up to installing a dishwasher...but I did put on all the door handles in the basement and I have fixed a leaky toilet or two...oh, and replaced a toilet seat. Not too bad I guess! :-)
Wow!! You always amaze me. :) Maybe I need to try a project sometime, but to be honest... it DOES NOT sound fun! Lol! Maybe I'll give you a call next time I need something fixed. :)
Bon, Any reason to come see is great for me:)
You crack me up Kim!! You've always been the 'get it done' type of girl! Good for you :)
Post a Comment