I had the chance to get together with a friend from my high school swim team. She is jumping into the world of photography and took some pictures for us. We had a great time getting caught up. It was so cold but the kids were good sports and we were done in about 15 minutes. Thanks Natalie!

Brooklyn 10 years old

Calvin 7 years old

Croy 10 months old

So sweet!!

The tongue is so cute!
More for fun...





10 comments:
I love love love these pictures. I bet you all where freezing cold. But it was worth it. Great job. A wonderful family you have.
Love K.
Love the new pics Kim! They are so cute. Cute cute kids- I love the outfits too!
So cute--your little family just gets cuter and cuter--Love you all!!!
love the pics! you have such a beautiful family!
kim you are so pretty... Your family is so cute...
What a wonderful and cute family you have! We miss you guys!
So cute! I especially love the one of Brooklyn and Croy. You have gorgeous, GORGEOUS kids!
Amazing pictures Kim! Your friend has a knack for photography and I love the colors you coordinated to wear-they really say winter to me. Your darling family is soooo photogenic. I can't believe how big Croy has gotten. Seems like I was just bringing dinner into you after you had him! Love the pics!!!
Amazing pictures! Your family is perfection! And, you are beautiful as ever! Miss you like always!!
Wow! Your family has grown up! Cute little Brooklyn who always seemed grown up really IS grown up now! and little Calvin - whoa. Not so little. And I haven't even MET your baby! =) They are all so beautiful!
Post a Comment