Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What's up with this face?


Croy's new face:P I'm not sure why he is doing this but it's hilarious. Everytime I talk to him he smiles like this and then laughs. He is so funny. He laughs all the time. He is blissfully happy and that makes me giggle.

6 comments:

schielefamily said...

Cute boy. Can´t wait to finally meet him in person one day. Love ya.

janemensel said...

Oh my gosh could he be any cuter!!! Such a mellow little butterball!!!

andrea said...

how freaking adorable kim!! aw I just love that little boy!

Bonnie said...

So cute!! We need to get him and Sadie together sometime! She does the same kind of face whenever I hold up my camera, but I can rarely catch it because of the delay. Cute babies!

Brian and Kim said...

Katja, I will get to Germany someday soon!! I can't wait to see you again. It's been 5 stinkin years since I saw your beautiful face. Love you and miss you!

Bonnie, just name the day and I'm so there. Miss you!

Thanks Jane and Andrea!! He is such a special guy and I feel so blessed. Love you all!

Emily said...

SO CUTE!!!