Holy smoly, if I wasn't hooked already I'd definitely be a fan now. I don't want to say too much now for those who haven't watched it yet but I am dying to talk about it. So for those of you who did watch it, what did you think?
How did it end up? We have been watching maybe two series and now we can watch I think the third serie on TV. But it has been over a year since we watched it so don´t know what´s going on anymore and we quit watching. So tell me whats going on in it.
1 comment:
How did it end up? We have been watching maybe two series and now we can watch I think the third serie on TV. But it has been over a year since we watched it so don´t know what´s going on anymore and we quit watching. So tell me whats going on in it.
Post a Comment