My LOVE, My LIFE, My EVERYTHING
I'm with Calvin - I am a much, much, much better bowler on the Wii. Bowling in real life is hard! Looks like they had a blast though.
Great pics. Looks like a lot of fun. But I miss the one with you and the bowling ball.
How fun!! I love to bowl :)
So much fun. We love bowling. Wii or real life, it's all good! Cute pictures... :)
That is something I still haven't taken my kids to do...one day I will remedy that! Love that pic of Brooklyn!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm with Calvin - I am a much, much, much better bowler on the Wii. Bowling in real life is hard! Looks like they had a blast though.
Great pics. Looks like a lot of fun. But I miss the one with you and the bowling ball.
How fun!! I love to bowl :)
So much fun. We love bowling. Wii or real life, it's all good! Cute pictures... :)
That is something I still haven't taken my kids to do...one day I will remedy that! Love that pic of Brooklyn!
Post a Comment