Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Sweet Honey

My sweet honey came to my rescue today. He brought me home dinner from my most fav restaurant tonight after a horrible, tear-filled day. It was just what I needed. Not really the food, don't get me wrong it was great, but the fact that even though he couldn't help at home he was able to take the dinner load off tonight. He actually went to three different restaurants to please everyone. So sweet!!

7 comments:

schielefamily said...

Really nice of Brian. That is something we just need sometimes at the end of the day. What happened during the day? Thanks for all the wonderful comments on my blog. I am also so greatful to have you as my friend. I love you and your family a lot. Take care. K

Laura said...

Yeah, Brian! Sorry you had such a hard day. Wonderful husbands and good food always seem to help, don't they! : )

fagergrenfam said...

wow 3 different restaurants! impressed! Can he teach brad his tips? BTW love the haircut and color!

Emily said...

Sorry you had such a rotten day. I don't know ho people do it without a thoughtful husband. I know I couldn't!

Jen-ben said...

Awww...that was so NICE of him!!

Colette said...

Oh cute!! What a good guy!

Jackie said...

How sweet is that? So lucky!