Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Everyone who reads this is tagged. I'd love to get to know more about you. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like to wrap and add ribbons with bows.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Love real especially the smell but artificial is more practical.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Around New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? I like it but I don't crave it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Baby dolls
7. Hardest person to buy for? My in laws.
8. Easiest person to buy for? The unborn baby boy. ;) Names??
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, it was my grandma's
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, it's more personal to me.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't think I've ever been disappointed.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I have always love "White Christmas."
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I like to look for things all year except I forget that I have them. Then I find them the next March. Oops, sorry it's late. :)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, we play a white elephant game every year and some of the funnest gifts are the rewraps.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Peppermint Candy Cane Ice Cream, Curse you Dreyers!!! ;)
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, love white lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song? I love all the songs. I just love this time of year.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel the Salt Lake Valley. Uggg...I really dread that part.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixon, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blixon but do you recall, the most famous reindeer of all. Rudolf the Rednose Reindeer. Sorry, it's the only way I know.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? It depends on what I have.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open PJ's on Christmas Eve. If we get back from part of our Salt Lake Valley travels in time.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Commericalism
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love snowmen with white lights and red accents on a green tree.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Round steak with mushroom gravy, real mashed potatoes, rolls, veggies, fruit, jello and desserts galore.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Peace between Calvin and and I year round.
26. What is your New Years resolution? I have to ponder about this still. I'll let you know after the Ward Christmas party is over.
My Link
16 years ago


2 comments:
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? A little of each. If it's too hard to wrap, it goes in a bag.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. I agree with Kim. I love real trees, but don't love picking up dead pine needles.
3. When do you put up the tree? Weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Jan 6th.(The 12th day of Chirstmas)
5. Do you like eggnog? All I have to say is....Yuck!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Pierced earrings from my dad when I was 12...he finally let me get my ears pierced!
7. Hardest person to buy for? Boyd
8. Easiest person to buy for? Heather
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Boyd and I each had one when we got married. We alternate each year.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? We always mail a family photo card.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't think of one.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I'd like to say January but it's more like September and I still hide things from myself too!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Who me, never...OK maybe, but I'll never tell.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Every wonderful, fun thing that is dropped off on our doorstep...that is edible, of course.
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, multi-colored.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Every other year to St. George to my brothers.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Absolutly, if I sing the song.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel...for as long as I can remember.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One each Christmas Eve and the rest Christmas Morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? As much as I love Christmas...that you start seeing Christmas stuff in the stores right about Halloween.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? We really don't have a theme, however each ornament has some special meaning.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey for Thanksgiving and Ham for Christmas with all the trimmings. Lots of pies and desserts.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A peaceful, joyous holiday with family and friends.
26. What is your New Years resolution? To strive to be a better wife and mother and friend. To build up and love and empower my children as much as I can.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I usually wrap presents but without any decoration. I am not good in wrapping though.
2. Real tree or Artificial? My parents used to have an artificial and they still have. Simon and I we bought a little real tree the last years.
3. When do you put up the tree? A few days before X-mas.
4. When do you take the tree down? When the tree shed its needles or at least after New Year.
5. Do you like eggnog? No.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Bicycle
7. Hardest person to buy for? My and Simon´s parents.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Ruben (Simon´s brother). He always knows a present for him.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I am bad in both. I try to write some mails and emails this year.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I enjoy everything I get. At least I can´t remember something totally useless.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Chriswolds.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually one or two weeks before X-mas. Sometimes one day before X-mas. Every year I make myself to begin earlier.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Can´t remember of one.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? smoked pork chop with potatoes and sauerkraut.
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, lots of, but not real once.
17. Favorite Christmas song? I like the "Calvary" and "Felice Navidad".
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We only travel around Leipzig to all the relatives.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? I only know Rudolph, sorry.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I think we have something that looks more just like a golden peak.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open the presents on Christmas Eve after the choir concert in church.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? To think about presents and to buy them.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red and blue is good. I like angels.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Look at number 15.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? More loving and harmony between Simon and me. Health for family and friends.
26. What is your New Years resolution? Another child, to go work again (only for 10 hours) and of course to work on myself to be a better wife and mother.
Post a Comment