Ok Jen, here is your pic. I so need to wear make up or get a really good photo shop. Seriously, I finally after six months got my hair cut last night. My question for everyone is "Who do you have do your hair and what do you pay?"
I've had a few horrible experiences over the years from hair dressers. I've had one lady cut the underneath layer by my neck ultra short and not tell me. I found out about it when it grew in. The last one told other people that they didn't want to cut my hair anymore because they were afraid that Calvin would hurt her son. What??? He hadn't hurt him before.
My most favorite lady was Kathy. She used to live a few houses away and she was very expensive but so worth it. She did what was best for me and she pampered me....ahhh. I miss her!!!


6 comments:
Kim, when you find a great haircutting person, please tell me! It's a never ending struggle for me! I really need some help with my hair...and quick!
This is always a problem for me as well. I used to live in Orem and there were tons of cute salons and they were always great but since moving up here I haven't found one I like. Paige just found this girl that comes to your house. She likes to do groups in one night...so you have a few friends over and all get your hair done. I'm going to have her do mine next month so I'll let you know if she's worth it. I think her prices are pretty reasonable too!
I go to Laura at Studio L on 33rd south and 27th east. She is a friend of Spence's. She does an excellent job. Kind of a lot though- when I get a cut and color it is $100. That's why I only do maybe twice a year!
PS- You look great!
I love the picture. I am loving your hair lately. If it were socially acceptable, and my husband would stay married to me, I would totally sport the Sinead O'Connor look. I am HORRIBLE at hair and beauty in general.
Not true Em, you are always beautiful. Why is hair and make-up so darn important any way. Who in the heck made it so. Grrrr.... :)
Great idea, Collette. We should all get together for a haircut. My house with movies, treats and fab hair do's.
Alyson, you always look like a million bucks. I know we talked about it in the car so I'll keep you posted.
Jackie, I may have to get her number because that's where Brook's music teacher is. That just might be perfect.
Thanks ladies :)
You are so gor-juice-imo!!! I love it!!
Post a Comment