Thursday, June 12, 2008

What!?!?!?!?

Your results:
You are Superman
























Superman
70%
Robin
65%
Iron Man
65%
Wonder Woman
60%
The Flash
60%
Green Lantern
60%
Supergirl
55%
Spider-Man
50%
Hulk
45%
Batman
25%
Catwoman
15%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I am Superman also- but had the same percentage with Spiderman.

Wasn't sure on the question where it asks you if you wear thongs if that meant the underwear or the shoes.... Nathan gets mad at me when I call them thongs because that is underwear- shoes are Flip Flops! In my day they were called thongs...sorry. :-)

PS- like the blog colors!

Tera said...

I am Superman too! Mild Mannered and all

Jen-ben said...

VERY TRUE!! You are always helping people!

Laura said...

Apparently, I'm Superman too. Who knew???? Wait 'till I tell Boyd!