Click on pic for easier reading :)Except, my mother in law can call anytime. I love chatting with her. She has the greenest thumb I've ever seen. Her grass is even and green. (Both problems I have yet to figure out) Her flower beds are beautiful. She has perenials that bloom throughout the season and annuls that add more color. Ahh, I love her yard. :)



She can paint like nobodies business. She painted Calvin's room for me. She is a fun and energetic grandma. My grandparents were much older because I was one of the youngest. Brooklyn is the oldest on Brian's side. She spends a lot of time with them. She plays with them, teaches and snuggles with them. She is willing to do anything for all of us. I feel very fortunate to have such a great relationship with her.
I guess this ended up as a shout out to Brian's mom. :)


4 comments:
How sweet! And I absolutely love Calvin's walls. How fun! I love the little cartoon. I can't tell you how many times I've told Greg that we need to buy an old cab so I can have that little separating window so I don't have to listening to all the arguing and whining. How funny!
Love the cartoon. So true! Your mother in law needs to come spruce up my kids' rooms!
Don't you just love grandparents! Calvin's room is wonderful. I remember when she was painting it...I kept wondering if I could kid-nap her to come and do something at my house. :)
PS - The Pajama Diaries is one of my all time favorites. That was a good one!
Post a Comment