This isn't the biggest or the best pic I have but I still wanted to wish Laura the BEST birthday yet. I hope it is a wonder day filled with lots of love!! Love you, Laura:)
Heard you had a great lunch at the Cheesecake Factory for Laura's birthday. You are a great friend! Happy Bday Laura! Hope you liked all the chocolate cake you got on Sunday!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Laura!
Heard you had a great lunch at the Cheesecake Factory for Laura's birthday. You are a great friend! Happy Bday Laura! Hope you liked all the chocolate cake you got on Sunday!
What a surprise. Oh boy, I forgot about the picture with the big candle on my head. :)
It was a nice birthday. Thanks Kim, Love you too! You are the best. Thanks for alyways being there.
Thanks to everyone else for all the birthday wishes too! It's wonderful to have so many good friends around.
Happy Bday Laura!!!!
Post a Comment