Monday, April 28, 2008

Ahhh!!

Don't you just love the sound of birds chirping in the spring and kids laughing and giggling outside. It's a refreshing sound. That's all I have to say about that.

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Kids laughing -- outside. I love it too!!

Laura said...

Yup, I love the sounds of spring too. I agree with Valerie, kids laughing is wonderful...but maybe, just maybe, the outside part is the best.

Jen-ben said...

YES!!!!!

Emily said...

I woke up the other morning (with the window cracked a little) and I thought the TV was on because I could hear birds. How refreshing to realize they were real!

Jackie said...

I agree! I love seeing the flowers and trees come out. Nature amazes me how it can do that. How can something be totally frozen in the ground and then still survive and become so beautiful? I love the kids being outside also. I am so excited for summer and for school to be out.