Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ultrasound results

The ultrasound went very well. The tech said that the lining was 1 cm and it appears that I have a corpus luteal follicle on my left ovary. This is good because my left fallopian tube was clear during my hsg. If it was on my right, I would have a high percentage for an ectopic again. I haven't heard from the nurse on the hcg levels yet. It will probably be tomorrow.

Every morning between 9am and 10am, I get major morning sickness. I almost threw up today. I dry heaved but nothing came up. As of right now, 3:30pm, I feel great. In fact, I don't feel any different at all.

I need to get in a run tonight. I got on the treadmill this afternoon but just walked. I was nervous to start running but I think I'll try tonight. I need to do 3 miles tonight, 4 tomorrow, and 3 thursday. I need to call my friend and tell her about the pregnancy. I'm hoping she'll be okay with me biking with her. We shall see..

No comments: