Wednesday, May 11, 2011

31 weeks...are we there yet?

Even though I'm comparing these photo's, for whatever reason, for fun I guess and I don't have any with Calvin, I feel really done.


Now...31 weeks


Croy...36 weeks


Brooklyn...2 weeks before they induced (estimated 34 weeks).

8 comments:

Em said...

You are tiny!! I looked like I was carrying around a bowling ball!

So excited for you!

andrea said...

wahoo! cute baby belly!

schielefamily said...

You look so good. Too bad I can´t see your face in the first picture. You are really tiny still. I can´t believe that you are 31 weeks already. I am soo excited.

schielefamily said...

Where did my comment go? Well...
These pictures are great. Hope you are feeling well my friend. Can´t wait for that new baby. Love ya.

schielefamily said...

Oh, where did the baptism pictures go?

Brian and Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian and Kim said...

Katja, blogger is being weird. Eveything disappeard and this is what came back.

Emily, I saw your comment before things disappeared. You had the cutest bowling ball baby bump! And you are the most adorable mommy too!

Emily said...

You are so, so, so TINY!!! And yet you are so close. Good luck!