Patterns
I am learning so much from my kids! I never thought I'd live for taekwon do, violin, Harry Potter, pokemon, Cars, etc... I find it very interesting that my kids loves become my obsessions. (I remember my mom spending the whole day at a swim meet with me...love her even more now!) I spent 6 hours at a tournament with Calvin watching him compete in the different events. He is so cute in his uniform and sparring gear. He thought his mouth guard was pretty cool because Uncle David has one for football. He is so good to make sure he puts his sparring gear away carefully so it doesn't get smashed. I love seeing him take pride in his hobbies!
Even though he and I butt heads constantly I'd give my life for him. He is a one sweet, tender hearted, lovable little boy.
Does he have to grow up:(...sniff sniff ??





No comments:
Post a Comment