Hiking is so refreshing!! I love the cooler air, the smell of the pines and spending time with my favorite people!!
Our family
Brooklyn
A beggar, how can you not feed that adorable face.
Ellie, my favorite sis in love!! Seriously, she is one of my close friends who I love dearly!!
Croy playing with Brian's hat. Soooo cute!!
Brooklyn, Calvin, Alice, Brad and Vic.
Me and Croy, I'm not mad. I just don't love my brace face smile yet;)
Brooklyn, she is growing up so dang fast.
Brian, Croy and I enjoying some rest at the lake.
Brian with Croy in the pack. I love seeing dad's spending time with their kids. It makes my heart so happy!
Croy, isn't he so cute!! I need to give a shout out to my cousin, Liz, who is making these adorable monster t`s. Click here to check out her blog.
COUSINS!!! Nothing is more fun than hanging with cousins. Calvin and Vic are buddies. We have a great time with them.


5 comments:
Great, great pictures. I miss you all so much. But I want to see a smile of you too :) Love ya.
This looks like so much fun! You need to just smile and show those braces off! You are beautiful no matter what!
It looks like you had so much fun! It's great to have a wonderful family to do fun things with!
i love every single one of these pictures. i'm lucky to have such a fabulous and beautiful family!!!
Great pics Kim we'll do it again soon! Thanks for a fun hike. You're the best!
Post a Comment