Saturday, July 10, 2010

I love this time of year!!

Summa time:) Swimming, camping, eating dutch oven and family. We had a family reunion this last weekend. Mucho fun!! I love the mountains. East Canyon is GORGEOUS this time of year.

BBQ chicken...perfect!

Peach cobbler...yum:)


Rocks, who doesn't love rocks



Croys 1st time swimming at a pool.

Brooklyn

Calvin

Croy
Life is great!!

4 comments:

fagergrenfam said...

Love these pics. Thanks for sharing. I am in love with that Croy boy of yours! He always has a smile on his face.

Levi and Sandra said...

Hey I was there too. That is so weird. J/K. It was a lot of fun and it great seeing everyone.

schielefamily said...

I love the pics of your family. Croy is getting big. It is just you who is missing on the pics. Love ya.

andrea said...

You have such a cute family! :) I love the photos. Fun memories! :)