Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Look, look, look...

My talented little sister, Dobie (aka Sandra), made this beautiful quilt to go with the cribset I bought. It is gorgeous!!! I bought this set from a gal on KSL classifieds. When I met up with her to pick it up she said that she wanted to keep the quilt as a keepsake. She made the cribset for her babies and of course, I totally understood. So Dobie took the pillow and bumper pads to make a quilt for my birthday/christmas present. It's amazing!!!!!



My most favorite part is the stitching on it. I love the stars that are stitched throughout. I love the little stars on the border. It completes the set that I have loved since I bought it.



It looks darling in the crib with babe as well.



Thank you!!! I love it and I love you!!! Thank you for taking time and energy to make it for me. Love you!!!

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Beautiful!! You have a very talented sister (she must get it from you!). Croy is such a cutie too!

Jackie said...

Very cute! And look how big Croy looks sitting up in his crib!

schielefamily said...

It really looks wonderful especially with Croy sitting on it. He is getting big. I can´t wait to meet him in person. Love ya, K.

Laura said...

So, so cute. Dobie is amazing and what a nice thing to do!

fagergrenfam said...

I love it! What a beautiful quilt. Aren't sisters awsome!!