I took a photo class this last summer and I'm just now taking time to use these new skills. The class was fabulous and very educational. I felt like I could actually take a decent picture. I have so much more to learn about metering, aso, shutter speed, etc...but it is great to be able to take my camera and have fun. Croy is my easiest subject right now. He is growing and changing so fast. Capturing his cute expressions is exhilarating.
6 comments:
He is such a little hottie!! I can't believe you took a photography class! That would be so much fun, and you do a great job!
Love these! You're a very talented lady and I'm so lucky that you're willing to share that talent with me! ;) He's such a cute little bugger!
good job!! I love them!
He looks soo sweet. And good job on the photos. Does Croy actually have your eyes? It lookes like it. But unfortunately I haven´t seen you for a while :( How many teeth does he have now and can he already crawl?
Love ya. K
So cute! He is absolutely darling!
Thanks ladies, Katja-he does have my eyes. He looks a lot like my dad.
Post a Comment