Sunday, October 11, 2009

Extra, Extra read all about it!




Actually there isn't anything to read. I was playing with my camera and photoshop. I love Croy's outfit. The hat is so darn cute. It reminds me of the early 1900's. Thanks for checking it out. :D

7 comments:

janemensel said...

So cute Kim--your little Croy is such a blessing--all your kids are great--I love being Brook's violin teacher.

andrea said...

so stinkin cute kim!

Shauna said...

Love the pics, you did a great job! So talented!

schielefamily said...

Look at that little man. The hat is soo cool. He looks so grown up in this clothes. I love the pictures and want more of your family and of you!!! Miss ya K.

cami said...

Oh, Kim! Croy is beautiful!! Love the outfit. He's grown so much in the last couple of months. You're sooo lucky!

Brian and Kim said...

Thanks everyone, I do feel extremely lucky to have my kiddos.

Jane, we love having you as our teacher too.

l + j said...

LOVE these pictures. your kids are seriously beautiful