My LOVE, My LIFE, My EVERYTHING
Nice wet look. Croy looks so different then the last time I saw a picture. These boys are so cute. Thanks for sharing. Miss ya.
They look so much alike! The eyes, the shape of their face...Calvin is going to have a mini-me! Cute boys!
My first thought is...just wait until Croy is a little older and can actually participate. Cute picture. Love it!
Ha, I hadn't thought of that, Laura:)
Hey - At least your baby has some hair to play with!!! Calvin is so handsome, and such a great big brother to take care of his little brother. I love it!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nice wet look. Croy looks so different then the last time I saw a picture. These boys are so cute. Thanks for sharing. Miss ya.
They look so much alike! The eyes, the shape of their face...Calvin is going to have a mini-me! Cute boys!
My first thought is...just wait until Croy is a little older and can actually participate.
Cute picture. Love it!
Ha, I hadn't thought of that, Laura:)
Hey - At least your baby has some hair to play with!!! Calvin is so handsome, and such a great big brother to take care of his little brother. I love it!!!
Post a Comment