So today my little friend, Tae, came over to hang out with me. She always comes in and shows me her shoes, hair, dress or anything she's excited about. She loves to play with the puzzles, dolls, ponies, and to have a bowl of cereal. I love that she wants to come. She'll come even when all the kids are at school or at their friends houses. I love the conversations we have. She tells me about her baby brother, that he only eats milk and his name is Chase. She is so proud of herself because she can use the potty like Paige. She's an open book therefore I get to hear all about her family and friends. She is a dollie!!!
Brian made the comment that I'm "like" her grandma. She can come and play, eat treats, get spoiled, etc...the funny things is he's right. Who wouldn't want to be her grandma. She is so darn cute and I love that my kids will play with her. Calvin likes to give her his treats in Sacrament Meeting. He gives her his whole baggie of cereal and gets the books out for her. He's like an uncle to her. Brooklyn is great to play with her also. She'll take her around the house and gets whatever Tae wants. Brian likes to ask her lots of questions like "does your baby eat cereal with marshmallows for breakfast?" She looks at him like he's nuts and then says "no, he only eats milk." Brian also loves to show her magic tricks. She giggles and tries to do them herself. Any who, she is too much fun and I heart her so.


5 comments:
She is so gute. Well Kim there you go there is your your second daughter. :) It is so nice of you to let her come whenever she wants to.
That's so cute of you, Kim! Yeah, little Tae is just so stinkin cute. And I love those pictures!! You must be thrilled with them. Croy is SO sweet and adorable!
You are so good to her!
ah tender! She loves you so much! Thanks for always being so nice to her!!
this is such a cute post! she is a doll for sure!
Post a Comment