My amazing friend, Jen, took pictures for me when Croy was 13 days old. I almost called and cancelled that morning. Hormones are to blame of course. I was struggling to even get out the door with Croy let alone have my kids looking great. She is fantastic and so much fun to work with. She has a gift for picture taking and I am so grateful to have pictures by her. Check her out http://www.fausetphotography.com/










4 comments:
He's so sweet! I love them all!
You have a great family. You look like a angel on your picture. Just wonderful all of them.
I love the pictures. You look amazing and your Brooklyn and Calvin are looking so grown up. Brian looks handsome as always. Jen is very talented. It was fun hanging with ya. I will talk to ya soon.
ah...you're so beautiful Kim!! I loved it!
Post a Comment