Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm feeling like a stuffed turkey :-p


Seriously, I don't feel like I can stretch anymore but I'm sure I will. I haven't taken very many pics so I thought it was about time. This marks 30 weeks, woo hoo!! Only 10 more to go :)

9 comments:

schielefamily said...

Great picture, I love it. When I eat too many Taccos I look like that without being pregnant. But yeb, you will have to stretch a little more. I remember when I was preg. that in the last 4 weeks Adrian was growing a lot. You´ll loose it really fast. If not I come and kick your b...

Emily said...

Oh please! My tummy totally kicks your tummy's butt - and I am 22 weeks!. It looks like you are even leaning forward a bit for extra emphasis. You are teeny, tiny! I'll post some more pictures of myself soon to make you feel better! How fun that you counting down already! Yeah!

B said...

Woo hoo! 10 weeks is going to fly by! Especially for me since I have yet to catch you on the phone. :-) And I've got you beat sister, my stomach is still bigger than that and I am 8 months post partum! Ha! Take that!

fagergrenfam said...

This little piggy went to the market.... this little piggy stayed home.... just kidding! ha ha ha! I am glad you are starting to look pregnant. I think you look great. SERIOUSLY!

andrea said...

oh miss kim! you look so adorable! and even more so that you have a pregnant belly! Keep the lotion comin huh?! I can't wait to meet this little tike! did you decide on a name for sure yet?

Brian and Kim said...

No name yet, we are still throwing a few around. Any suggestions?

Jackie said...

You don't look like a stuffed turkey! You look fab!

Jen-ben said...

Why aren't you showing MORE!? Crazy how little you still are!

Jenna Rae said...

Hey think you look amazing.. You look very cute prego... And I sure hope you have this little one on your dad's b-day!!!