I liked the other layout with the picture better. Can I give you an advice? The color of the writing and the background color together makes it hard to read. I have to mark it to be able to read the yellow on the light blue. Keep on going with your blog. I love to read it. Have fun camping. Talk to you later.
6 comments:
Love it! It is way cute.
This one is cute, but I miss the big picture of your cute family!
i agree- i like it but i miss the big happy family picture!!
Hi Jo,
I liked the other layout with the picture better. Can I give you an advice? The color of the writing and the background color together makes it hard to read. I have to mark it to be able to read the yellow on the light blue. Keep on going with your blog. I love to read it. Have fun camping. Talk to you later.
Love K.
I love both backgrounds-but love the family picture too!
Thanks for the imput. I completely agree.
Post a Comment