Brian's birthday is tomorrow. We decided to go to dinner tonight instead of tomorrow. It was so nice. We only had Calvin with us and believe it or not, he was absolutely wonderful. He sat and talked with us the whole time. He didn't get up and run around or cry because he didn't like his food. I think it's the first time we didn't leave a restaurant fuming and wondering why we decided to bring the kids.
I don't give the guy enough credit. Brian works so hard to keep me home. He is much more patient than I am. He plays with the kids more than I do. He jokes with them all the time. He makes them feel so special. I wish I was more like that.
He is the guy who knows all the useless facts. He is brill. I shouldn't say they are useless, he'd probably do very well on Jeopardy. He is quite the history buff. He and my dad love to chat history especially the strategies of the World Wars.
He also loves sports. I love sports. Great combo don't you think!? Just wait until football season. He has actually calmed down quite a bit. He is quite the Ute fan. He really gets into it and loves to go to the games. We camped out for Utah/BYU tickets when we were first married. All of his brothers and their friends came out to be with us. It was so much fun. I don't think I'd do it again though. It was freezing:) My favorite was his talk he gave on forgiveness. He had the whole congregation sold on Tivo. He could pause the game to listen to what I was saying. This way he was avoiding times when he would need to ask for forgiveness. It was awesome.
Thank you for loving me. You are the greatest, Brian!! I love you!


1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Brian!
Post a Comment