Saturday was our 12 year anniversary. It was really great to be at the temple that morning. Thanks to the Primary for an awesome activity. If it wasn't for them, I probably would have spent then entire day in bed.
I was looking back over the years and I think my most favorite anniversary was our 10 year when we ran Moab's 1/2 marathon together. It was so fun to train together and then spend a few days without the kids in Moab. I hope we can do one again for our 15 year.
My Link
16 years ago


2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You go girl, running a marathon on your anniversary! My favorite anniversary was this last year going back to California. Thanks again, by the way. This year will be 10 years for us and I'm thinking it needs to include palm trees, a beach and an ocean. Here's hoping!
Happy Anniversary! We have loved our time in Moab as well (although the most aggresive we've been is hiking - definitely not running). I hope you guys were able to have a "romantic" evening together.
Post a Comment