Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's official...She's 12!

 Can you believe it...Tim is 12!  Time flies by way too quickly.
 We've enjoyed every minute with her.  She is wonderful to be around and the best big sister around:)  Calvin called her "Burr" and Croy calls her "Tim."  She can't wait to hear what Grant will call her. 
Life would be so hard without her.  She is an amazing amount of help around the house from cleaning to taking care of babies.  She is always willing to help when asked.  She always smiles and loves to hear music all the time.  I think she walks around with a song in her mind, her own little jingle that makes her happy.  I love it and her more than life!

Happy Birthday Darling Daughter!!!!

2 comments:

fagergrenfam said...

I love love love this girl! She is creative, thoughtful, funny and intelligent. I am so glad that I have gotten to see her grow up. Happy Birthday Squirt!! Love you tons!

schielefamily said...

Happy birthday Brook. I got to know you as a 3 year old little girl and then as a 6 year old and that´s it. It is sad that I haven´t seen you for so long. You are a beautiful young women. Stay as you are. Love, your friend from Germany.