Friday, December 19, 2008

Calvin is such a great helper

So Calvin decided to help me get the snow off the driveway. Several of the neighbors had their snow blowers out. He decided to get out the lawnmover(I guess he thought it was a snowblower too). He doesn't know how to start it thank goodness. He wheeled it down the driveway and side walk. When the lawn mower wouldn't work on the driveway and sidewalk, he tried it on the grass. Love him!!


Thanks for the mastercard commercial idea, Ellen. Laughed my tush off.

Lawnmower $300

Snow suit $50

Using the lawnmower as a snow blower, priceless!!




He was so thirsty from helping he needed to eat snow. Yuck!!


I'm just glad that I have the opportunity to be home with my kids. I've always wanted them to feel so safe and secure that all they need to worry about is when or what to play. It's fun to see them just being kids.

5 comments:

schielefamily said...

Good job Cal. I envy you for the snow. I wish we would have snow so we could go sleding with Adrian. Have a great weekend.

Love K.

Jackie said...

That is so cute! I wonder if you could "suck up" the snow with a lawn mower.... Cute pics of Calvin.

Jackie said...

Oh- and I've been meaning to tell you how great the ward christmas party turned out. I can tell that so much work was put into it. I think everyone had a great time. Thanks for so much work!

Emily said...

I thought I commented on this already, but it didn't show up. I think this is hilarious! Good for him for being so inventive, and good for you for allowing it. And shoveling in the dark - You are dedicated!

Laura said...

Good thinking Calvin and what a good helper. Don't let mom do it all by herself. Way to go!