I am so proud: I have been awarded the "I Love Your Blog" award by Jen!! So I get to try to answer these questions in one word. It will be very tricky, but don't worry...we'll get through this together.
1. Where is your cell phone?charging
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? lovely
5. Your father? wonderful
6. Your favorite thing? Running
7. Your dream last night? strange
8. Your dream/goal? patience
9. The room you're in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? soccer
11. Your fear? war
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? healthy
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? zitless
15. One of your wish-list items? babies
16. Where you grew up? Utah
17. The last thing you ate? Soup
18. What are you wearing? pj's
19. Your TV? pokemon
20. Your pet? cat
21. Your computer? pc
22. Your mood? content
23. Missing someone? Katja
24. Your car? clean
25. Something you're not wearing? contacts
26. Favorite store? ????
27. Your summer? wonderful
28. Love someone? Many
29. Your favorite color? olive
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? hormones ;)
I award the following all my blogging people with the "I love your blog award" and in so doing tag them to complete the above questions.
My Link
16 years ago


2 comments:
Kim- love your new blog look! And are you pregnant again? If so- HOW EXCITING! Congrats!
I love your blog look too! And I love reading these!! so cool. Good job moving the baby thing up....yay!!!
Post a Comment