
As you all know that we've had our struggles and trials with this one. Well, I was helping in his class today when the principal comes over the intercom to announce the "Students of the Week" and guess who is one of them? No, not Brooklyn, Calvin!!! He wasn't even listening and I said "Calvin, you get to go to the principals office and get a prize." He looked scared to death. He thought he was in trouble and didn't want to go. I had to take him down to the office and then he didn't want to go in. The principal came out and explained that it was a good thing and that he could come in and pick a prize. He thought that was pretty cool. The teacher came to me and said that she chose him because last week some boys had hit him and she was very impressed that he didn't (yep, that's right), didn't hit back. I am so happy for him!!
Way to go, Cal!!!
4 comments:
awesome Calvin!!!!!
Way to go, Calvin!!! High Fives!!!!!
That is so awesome. That's so funny about how terrified he was of going to the office. Wonder what it would be like to be a principal and have that kind of power to make kids afraid of you. :-)
What an incredible day! Yay for Calvin!
Post a Comment